A Christ-centered education is emphasized at the ACS Preschool. We desire to educate our preschool children in an environment permeated by an awareness that he or she has a special place in God’s plan. The children will be taught that God loves and cares for them and His world. In our classroom we will provide many experiences in which children can also express their love for God.
The Allendale Christian Preschool aims to fulfill the school’s mission, which is for staff and parents to work together to equip students academically, spiritually, and socially to gratefully serve God in all aspects of life. We strive to provide preschool students with a well-rounded, quality education in the light of God’s Word. As a result, they will:
- Learn more about who God is and what it means to be a child of God
- Develop their God-given gifts
- View the different themes they learn from a Christ-focused perspective
- Become more aware of what it means to live for Jesus
The purpose of our preschool is to provide a stimulating and enriching experience for children in preparation for kindergarten. A program that nurtures the social, emotional, physical, spiritual, and intellectual growth of the preschool child will be provided in a secure and loving environment.
- Become more aware of God in our world
- Love God and each other
- Achieve a positive self-image
- Learn to accept and respond to others
- Improve verbal, listening, and perceptual skills
- Develop gross and fine motor skills