ALLENDALE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL BOARD OF TRUSTEE
The Board is made up of eleven representatives and the administrator, who serves in an advisory capacity. Nominations are held each spring and board members are elected at our Annual Society Meeting.
- Executive Committee
- This committee is made up of the officers of the Board (president, vice-president, secretary, treasurer, and vicar) and the administrator. In situations which call for immediate action, the Executive Committee assumes responsibility on behalf of the Board.
- Education Committee
- This committee works to insure that a Christian philosophy of education permeates every program of the school. This committee interviews prospective teachers, administrators, and other educational personnel as well as present staff members.
- Finance Committee
- This committee is responsible for establishing a school budget for the procurement and expenditure of school funds and for making financial reports available to the Board.
- Building and Grounds Committee
- This committee is responsible for maintaining the facilities of ACS. If you have a skill that you are willing to donate to the school to maintain the building and grounds, then please contact a member of this committee.
- Fundraising Committee This committee coordinates ACS Fundraising. Two of the largest fundraisers are the Educational Foundation and our Annual Loyalty Drive.
- Foundation Committee: This committee promotes giving to the Allendale Christian School Education Foundation. This committee is affiliated with The Allendale Community Foundation.
- Loyalty Drive Committee: This committee helps plan and carry out the school’s main fund-raiser of the year in which business and private donations are solicited.
- Capital Campaign: This committee is in charge of raising funds to pay off the debt of our new school. Promotion Committee
- Promotion Committee
- This committee promotes the good name of Allendale Christian School within the school body and in the greater community. If you have any ideas on how to enhance the school’s image or marketing, this is the committee for you.
- Transportation Committee
- This committee plans bus routes, works with service, and plans for bus replacement.
Please call the school office at 895-5108 if you would like more detailed information on these committees, would like to contact a member or serve on the Building and Grounds, Fundraising, Promotion or Transportation committee.