Allendale Christian School is intentional about making the educational experience one that is focused on understanding who God is and living for Him. This belief is wrapped through our Mission, Vision, Core Values, and the characteristics we desire of our graduates.
The Mission of Allendale Christian School is to equip students academically, spiritually, and socially to gratefully serve God in all aspects of life.
- At ACS, we see students who are eager to grow in their faith, who love to learn, and who are being equipped to reach their full and unique spiritual, academic, social, and physical potential in order to engage and change the world for Jesus Christ.
- At ACS, we see faculty and staff members who possess servant hearts, are passionate in their calling, committed to growth, model Christian behavior, support each other, and are excited to help students grow in their faith and reach their God-given potential.
- At ACS, we see a community that has a strong commitment to Christ-focused education, prays for and supports each other, and is passionate about promoting the mission and vision of the school.
Academic Excellence that is Christ-focused
At ACS, students are provided a Biblically-based, excellent academic program that will prepare them for high school and life-long learning. Staff members have a committed relationship to Christ and are highly qualified to teach in their placement. We teach from a Biblical perspective and give God the glory for His blessings to our school.
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Colossians 3:17
Called to Service
At ACS, students are taught the importance of serving others. Christ is our ultimate model of service and love in our relationships. Servant leadership is an important part of the ministry of our school, and students will learn about and be given the opportunity to live in service to God, so that they may positively impact their community and the world for Jesus Christ.
Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. 1 Peter 4:10
At ACS, students are presented and study the gospel in order for them to better understand God’s word. Faith nurture and the ability to discern the world through the lens of scripture is a focus so that students are spiritually equipped to exhibit a Christ-like character and glorify God in all they do. We desire students to know and be confident that they are saved.
6 So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, 7 rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. Colossians 2:6-7
Characteristics of a Graduate
- Prepared for academic success in high school and beyond.
- Equipped to be effective communicators that think critically and write and speak thoughtfully.
- Able to see and to cultivate their God-given abilities.
- Confident that God loves them as His unique and valuable masterpiece.
- Prepared to become mature disciples of Christ.
- Prepared to discern the world through the lens of scripture.
- Able to confidently share their faith and the gospel with others.
- Concerned for their fellow man and eager to show Christ’s love to others.
- Servants within their community
- Prepared to stand up to temptation
- Thankful to those who provided them the gift of Christian education.